Brighten your morning with these vegan pink poppy seed pancakes! Best part about them? If you don’t have pink superfood power on hand, they will still look & taste delicious!
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 2 TSP cinnamon
- 1 TBS poppy seeds
- 1 TBS pink superfood powder
- 1 ½ cup almond milk
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Add almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup, and ACV and stir until just combined.
- Let it sit for 5-10mins so the ACV can work its magic.
- Cook ¼ cup scoops over low heat in a lightly oiled non-stick pan.
- Flip when bubbles appear in the middle of the pancake, then cook the other side for few minutes.
These are topped with coconut yogurt.
Find more of Elle’s recipes on @elleshungry.