- For the crust:
- 1 package of dry yeast
- 3/4 cup of warm water
- 1 tsp of natural sweetener
- 2 tbs of oil
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup of grape seed oil
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp of dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup of diced tomato
- 1/2 cup of tomato paste
- Stir dry yeast into warm water along with sweetener until yeast is dissolved and let sit for 10 minutes. Once time is up stir in oil.
- In a big bowl combine flour and salt and add yeast mixture to the bowl and stir and knead until well combined.
- Cover bowl with towel and let rise for 1 hour.
- Once time is almost up add oil to a small pan on medium heat and cook garlic along with Italian seasoning until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add to blender and blend until creamy. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Once time for dough is up cut dough into 2 halves and roll each one out.
- Top with sauce and desired ingredients and bake for 10-15 minutes depending on thickness of the crust and enjoy