If hearing “vegan pretzel cookie dough sandwiches” doesn’t instantly make you crave them, here is something that will: they are no-bake, pantry-friendly, ready in 5 easy steps, and… dipped in chocolate for maximum enjoyment!
- 1 tin white beans (240g drained weight e.g. cannellini, butter beans or chickpeas)
- 80g peanut or almond butter
- 30g vanilla protein powder
- 50g maple syrup
- ½ tsp salt plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp plant-based milk
- 50g vegan chocolate chips
- 48 vegan pretzels crisps/thins
- 100g vegan chocolate, melted
- Add the beans, nut butter, protein powder, maple syrup, salt, vanilla, and plant-based milk to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides as necessary and keep going until no lumps remain. It needs to be thick but creamy.
- Stir through the chocolate chips and place in a covered bowl in the fridge for 30-60 minutes to cool down and firm up.
- Lay out the pretzels ready and melt the chocolate.
- Remove the cookie dough from the fridge. Scoop out 1/24 of the mixture (about 20g) and roll into a ball. Lay the ball of cookie dough on top of one pretzel and top with a second pretzel to form a sandwich. Repeat to make 24 pretzel sandwiches.
- Dip half of each sandwich in chocolate, lay on a parchment-lined sheet, sprinkle with salt, and chill in the fridge for 20-30 minutes until set.
Find more of Amy’s recipes on Nourishing Amy.