- For the crust you need:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup dates
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- pinch of salt
- Combine everything in the food processor until a sticky crumble is formed. Press it into a square cake mold and put into the freezer.
- For the cheesecake layer:
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight and drained)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (or pumpkin spice)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Process all the ingredients in the food processor or high speed blender until the mass is smooth and creamy.
- Pour it over the crust and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Take out of the freezer about 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with coconut cream.