- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 2 tsps baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup nut/seed butter (I used sunflower seed butter)
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries (or berry of choice)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, stir together nut/seed butter, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry, and mix until lump-free. Pipe or spoon into a greased donut pan (or make as muffins).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350ºF. Cool completely before glazing.
- For the glaze, puree raspberries in a high-speed blender. Whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon juice, and 3-4 tablespoons of raspberry puree until thick but drizzle-able. Tip: add vegan chocolate sprinkles!
- Glaze cooled donuts and eat!