- * 1 tbsp + 2 tsp cocoa powder
- * 3 tbsp spelt, white, or oat flour
- * 1/2 tsp instant coffee granules, decaf if desired
- * 1/8 tsp salt
- * 2 tsp unrefined sugar
- * 1/4 tsp baking powder
- * pinch uncut stevia or 1 additional tbsp sugar
- * 1 tbsp oil (some commenters like it with banana but I’ve not tried)
- * 3 tbsp milk of choice
- * 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add liquid, stir, then transfer to a little dish, ramekin, or even a coffee mug.
- If using a microwave, cook 45-50 seconds or more, depending on micro wattage. If using an oven: cook at 350F for about 14 min.
- If you don’t want to eat it straight out of the dish, be sure to spray your dish first and then wait for the cake to cool before trying to remove it.