- 1/2 cup mashed, ripe avocado
- 2/3 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 3 oz vegan chocolate chips (see note below)
- *If you’d prefer, you can omit the chocolate chips and instead combine equal parts maple syrup, cocoa powder, and melted coconut oil to make a chocolate sauce.
- Line an 8-in pan with parchment.
- Blend all ingredients except chocolate in a food processor or blender until completely smooth. Spread into pan.
- Carefully melt chocolate so it does not burn. Smooth over pan. Freeze.
- I take the pan out after 10 minutes to cut into bars before the chocolate hardens completely.
- Store bars in the freezer.