- 2 cups vegan rice crispy cereal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter can sub for almond/cashew
- 1/2 cup maple syrup can sub for agave nectar or brown rice syrup
Line an 8 x 8-inch baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add your crispy rice cereal and set aside.
Stovetop or in the microwave, melt your nut butter with your syrup and then pour the mixture into the crispy rice cereal and mix well.
Pour mixture into the lined baking tray and press firmly into place. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up.
- Vegan Rice Crispy Treats (Gluten Free) can keep at room temperature, in a sealed container, for up to 1 week.
- It’s best to keep them refrigerated and will keep for 4 weeks.
- They are freezer friendly and will keep well frozen, for up to 2 months.