- 18 pasta shells, cooked according to package direcions
- 11/2 cups cashews, soaked for 2–3 hours
- 1/2 cup almond milk, or other non-dairy alternative
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 small clove garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces frozen spinach, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes, seasoned and cut into pieces
- Handful pine nuts
- Vegan Parmesan, grated
- Fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 390ºF.
- Add cashews, milk, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic, salt and pepper into a blender or food processor. Puree until smooth and creamy. Stir in cooked spinach.
- Put the canned tomato chunks into a casserole dish. Stuff the pasta shells with the cashew mixture and spinach. Arrange on top of the tomatoes. Top with pine nuts, vegan Parmesan and thyme.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.