Who doesn’t love a delicious recipe that’s made in minutes (in just two easy steps)? This vegan rustic avocado pesto will go great over tagliatelle or any other pasta of your choice! All you’ll need is a handful of ingredients, a blender, and a pestle & mortar.
- 3 cups of Fresh Basil Leaves 🍃
- ¼ cup of Toasted Pine Nuts
- ¼ cup of Toasted Pistachios
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Mushy Avocado
- 1 Cup of Spinach (optional)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- ½ cup of Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Simply combine the above in a blender and blitz, then finish it off in a Pestle & Mortar 🍶
- This will keep in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer for weeks, add it to any vegan pasta you like. enjoy!
Find more of Gaz’s recipes at Avant-Garde Vegan.
If you loved this vegan rustic avocado pesto recipe…
Click here to discover more of Avant-Garde Vegan’s recipe featured on Best of Vegan.