- 2 cups graham crackers (I used vegan cinnamon graham)
- 8 medjool dates, soaked in warm water
- 2 Tbsp maple or agave syrup
- ½ cup almond butter, or your favorite nut butter
- 12 mini vegan marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped vegan chocolate
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Place your graham crackers in a food processor or high powered blender and pulse until your graham crackers have turned into fine crumbs.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, soaked dates, almond butter, and syrup to the food processor or high powered blender. Process again until it becomes a sticky cookie dough like texture.
- Using a small cookie scoop place 1 tablespoon of the dough in the cookie scoop and press down. The dough should be packed lining the scooper.
- Place the mini marshmallow in the middle of packed cookie dough scoop. Place another tablespoon of dough on top of the marshmallow. Using your fingers press the mixture down forming a ball.
- Remove the dough from the cookie scoop. Using your hands form the truffle into a firm ball. Set S’more dough balls on a plate and repeat steps.
- Combine the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 second intervals stirring between each one until the chocolate has melted.
- Coat each dough ball with chocolate. I used a fork to do this.
- Place truffles on a plate and top with crushed graham crackers or marshmallows.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden.
Find more of Marissa’s recipes no It’s All Good Vegan.