- ¾ cup nut/seed butter
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Nondairy ice cream of choice (salted caramel if you got it, but vanilla works too!)
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Mix together nut/seed butter, coconut flour, and maple syrup to make the “nougat”. Press into a pan lined with vegan wax paper.
- Spread the ice cream on top (let it soften for 5-10 minutes first). Sprinkle peanuts on top, and press in lightly. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Working quickly, lift from the pan and slice into bars. Dip/coat the bars with melted chocolate. Re-freeze. Enjoy frozen and keep leftovers in the freezer.
Find more of Natalie’s recipes on @feastingonfruit.