This vegan spinach quiche lorraine is incredibly easy to make and requires only 5 ingredients + premade puff pastry.
- Premade puff pastry
For the filling:
- 300g frozen spinach (defrosted)
- 400g silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- First, place the puff pastry in a quiche form. Then you make small holes with a fork in the puff pastry.
- Pre-bake the puff pastry in the oven at 180°C/350°F for 15 min.
- Season as much as you like with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, chili powder, and a little sugar
- Place the filling in the quiche form and place it in the oven at 180°C/350°F for 40 min. to bake.
- Then let the quiche cool down and serve lukewarm.
Find more of Natalia’s recipes on @naturistgold.
If you loved this recipe…
Click here for more vegan quiche inspiration.