- 150g soy stew (the one I use is dry!)
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 carrot
- 3 rosemary springs
- 1 thyme spring
- salt & pepper
- a pinch of nutmeg
- 150g portobello mushrooms
- 150g soy cream (or oat cream)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Soak the soy stew in boiling vegetable broth for 10 minutes. Drain and put aside.
- Mince the onion, garlic clove and the carrot.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Add the oil and the minced veggies, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spieces and the soy stew and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Rinse and dry the mushrooms. Cut them in not too small slices (3mm).
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 5 min.
- Pour the cream and let it stew until it reaches a creamy consistency.