- 220gr spelt flour
- 20gr corn starch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 120g plant-based yogurt
- 50g canola oil
- 120g granulated sugar of choice
- 150ml oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp apple vinegar
- 150g shredded vegan chocolate/ Chocolate sprinkles
- 80g dark chocolate
- 1tsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C/360F.
- Combine spelt flour with baking powder, corn starch, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl combine yogurt, milk, oil, sugar and vanilla. Then add the dry ingredients to the liquid ones.
- Add chocolate and lastly, carefully add the apple vinegar.
- Pour in an oil brushed baking tin and bake for about 35 minutes.
- Melt chocolate for the glaze and mix with coconut oil. Cover the cake in glaze.
Find more of Lara’s recipes on @vanillacrunnch.
This vegan stracciatella ring cake is Italian-inspired, and so are these dessert recipes: