These vegan sun-dried tomato pesto with zucchini tagliatelle are super easy to make, and the result is light, flavorful and healthy!
- 1 cup basil
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup oil from sun dried Tomato jar + 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 large zucchini per person
- Cherry tomatoes
- Spiralize the zucchini(s), if you don’t have a spiralizer simply use a peeler. Add to a frying pan and cook until semi soft.
- Grill cherry tomatoes on high heat for a minute on both sides until soft and browned.
- Add remaining ingredients to a blender/food processor until you reach desired consistency.
- Serve hot! Keep leftover pesto in the fridge for 3 days.