- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 1.5 cups gf oats
- 3 tbsp carob powder
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 cups frozen bananas
- 1 cup soaked cashews (overnight in cold water or 30 mins in boiling water)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- pomegranate seeds
- blueberry sauce (blended blueberries with coconut milk)
- Make the base by adding almonds and oats to a food processor and blending to a flour.
- Now add in the rest of the ingredients and process until it forms a dough.
- Line a tart tin with paper and press in dough to form the base.
- Set aside in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Add all filling ingredients apart from the coconut oil to a food processor or blender and combine until smooth.
- Slowly pour in coconut oil and process. Smooth out filling into base and top with raspberries.
- Set aside in the freezer for at least 1 hr.