- 1 tbsp olive oil or water
- 1/3 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 package tempeh, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- dash cayenne
- dash liquid smoke (optional)
- dash black pepper
- Heat oil or water in a non-stick pan over medium heat, and cook onion and garlic in pan until softened.
- Add tempeh and spices, and enough water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Stir and cook until water is absorbed and tempeh is beginning to brown and crisp.
- Serve on corn tortillas with cilantro, guacamole/avocado, jalapeños, vegan cheese, etc.