- For the filling:
- 8 oz of crumbled tofu
- 1 tbs of nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 3/8 tsp of pink salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups of minced butternut squash
- For the ravioli:
- 2 cups of semolina flour
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of pink salt
- 1 cup of aquafaba (the liquid from a chickpea can)
- 1/4 cup of filtered water+ 1tbs and 1 tsp
- For the butter:
- 1/3 cup of vegan butter
- A few sprigs of fresh oregeno
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- In a bowl combine first 6 ingredients. Mix well and set ricotta aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F place squash onto a greased baking sheet and bake for twenty minutes.
- For the ravioli combine all dry ingredients and all wet ingredients mix well and add wet to dry. Mix until dough forms and knead well. Cover and set in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove squash from oven and set aside. Grab dough and roll out into a very thin rectangle. Add a large pinch of ricotta and squash into small piles on one half of the dough sheet.
- Fold over other half of dough sheet and press a ravioli stamp around each pile. In a large pot bring water to a boil.
- Reroll dough and repeat process until finished. In a small pot on medium heat add butter and garlic powder. Let butter simmer for around 4-5 minutes or until browned. Remove from heat and add oregano.
- Boil raviolis until they float to surface. Remove and roll in butter. Plate and add oregeno and finish with fig slices and bread crumbs. Enjoy!