- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup or 10 medjool dates pitted and soaked in boiling water for 10–20 minutes.
- 3 tbsp of tahini
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 50gr of dairy-free 70% cacao chocolate or raw chocolate
- Soak your dates in hot water
- In a food processor add in the almonds and oats and process until very fine.
- Add in the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and sea salt and process for a few minutes.
- Spoon about a large tbsp of the base in each moulds and press down hard with a glass or your hands.
- For the caramel, drain the dates and blend with the tahini for a few minutes.
- Add in the coconut oil and sea salt and blend until you get a smooth paste.
- Spread on top of your bases and pop in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Melt your dark chocolate or make homemade raw chocolate and pour on too of the caramel.
- Leave to set for 5 minutes in the freezer then pop them out of your silicon tray and keep in the freezer or fridge until 30 minutes before serving.
- You can also enjoy them straight out of the freezer.