- 1 packet vegan Instant Custard
- 2 sheets vegan puff pastry
- 800ml almond milk vanilla (unsweetened)
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F Place puff pastry sheets on a lined baking tray and poke holes all over with a fork.
- Bake for 20 mins. Allow to cool Cut cooked pastry to size of a slice tin (Mine was 20×20) and cut one piece into 9-12 squares. Whisk custard mix and milk in a bowl for a minute until thickened.
- Place a full piece of pastry on base of slice tin. Spoon in prepared custard and smooth over base Line top with pastry squares. Either slice and enjoy immediately (using squares as markers) or place in the fridge to chill until required.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve if desired.