- 1/3 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2–3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (solid cream from a can of coconut milk)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1/3 cup sugar free raspberry jam
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 175C/350F.
- In a small bowl, combine all cookies ingredients, mix until well combined. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 5 mins.
- Roll out the dough. Use a circle cookie cutter, cut out the cookies until you’ve used all the dough. Lay cookies on prepared baking sheets and bake for approximately 12-15 mins. Let cool completely before assembling.
- Make the cream: place all cream ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Place cream mixture in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Melt chocolate with coconut oil, allow to cool.
- Assemble, spread 1 tsp of raspberry jam into each cookie. Then spread a layer of the cream on one of the cookies, sandwich together jam cookie. Press together slightly. Take the cookies and dip into the melted chocolate. Put in the refrigerator until set and ready to serve.