- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 1/3 cup of diced white onion
- 2 ½ Tbsp red curry paste
- 30 oz coconut milk (2 cans)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1–2 carrots (depending on size), chopped
- 1 cup of frozen green beans
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh cilantro, to serve
- In a soup pot, heat coconut oil on medium and saute your onions, garlic, and ginger until onions are translucent.
- Add your red curry paste and your coconut milk and stir until combined.
- Add your carrots and bell peppers, your vegetable broth and your lime juice. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer (med-low) and cook for 15 mins.
- In a separate pot, cook your rice noodles according to package instructions.
- In your soup pot, add your broccoli and frozen green beans and continue to cook on med-low until broccoli is tender (approx 10 mins).
- 6. Ladel your soup into a large bowl, add your noodles and garnish with a pinch of sea salt and fresh cilantro.