- 1–½ lbs baby yellow potatoes
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise
- ⅛ cup freshly chopped dill
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- juice of ¼ lemon
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- salt to taste
- bit of maple syrup, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or use non-stick sheet.
- Cut 1-½ lbs baby yellow potatoes in half. Spread potatoes out on baking sheet, flat side down, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip potatoes over and bake another 20 minutes or until browned and slightly crispy.
- Meanwhile, make dressing: whisk ½ cup vegan mayonnaise, ⅛ cup freshly chopped dill, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar, juice of ¼ lemon, ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard, ¼ cup chopped red onion, salt to taste. (Add a bit of maple syrup to dressing if desired.)
- Once potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with desired amount of dressing. Add a few turns black pepper and salt to taste.
Find more of Nisha’s recipes on @cookingforpeanuts.
If this warm dill dijon potato salad inspired you to try other vegan salad recipes, we have dozens of healthy recipes to choose from.