- 1 x 425 g can butter beans
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup lightly flavoured oil (I used light olive oil)
- 1/3 cup vegan choc chips
- 1/4 cup natural Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup or rice malt syrup (or omit)
- Preheat over to 180 degrees C/350F and line and grease a small pan (I used a banana bread loaf pan).
- Drain and rinse beans. Add to a food processor with remaining ingredients, except choc chips. Blend until very smooth.
- Stir through choc chips, then scrap into tin. Bake 25-30 mins, or until cooked (check with a skewer).
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, and use a whisk to beat together until fluffy. Taste, and add more OB or sweetener, as desired.
- Ensure brownie is completely cooled, then add the frosting and enjoy!