- Your favorite Pizza Base
- Spoonfuls of Pizza Sauce
- 250 g. Oyster Mushrooms
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 White Onion
- 1 handful Vegan Cheese
- 1 handful Pine Nuts
- Fresh Basil
- Over medium to high heat, add 1 tbsp. olive oil to a pan. Mince 1 clove of garlic and add to the oil.
- Tear apart the oyster mushrooms and add to the pan with the garlic oil. Fry until oyster mushrooms are golden in color. Cut the onion into rings.
- Spread pizza sauce over the base, sprinkle with cheese, oyster mushrooms and onion rings. Bake according to the pizza base directions. (I baked mine for 5 minutes at 250°C / 475°F.)
- While the pizza is baking, dry fry the pine nuts until golden. Mince the second clove of garlic and mix with the remaining 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take out the oyster mushroom pizza, sprinkle pine nuts over, lay on the basil and drizzle the garlic oil. Enjoy!