- 10 oz vegan beefy crumble
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup unsweetened plain vegan milk (I used oat milk)
- 2 cups marinara
- 8 oz lasagna noodles broken into 1 ½ inch pieces, each noodle should be broken into about 5 pieces
- 1 tbs nutritional yeast
- 1 cup water
- An overflowing ½ cup vegan mozzarella
- A large handful of chopped spinach
- Grated vegan parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp salt Fresh cracked black pepper
- Sauté the beefy crumble in a 12-inch pan according to package instructions. Add in garlic clove at the end, sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Add in milk, marinara, noodles, nutritional yeast, and water, spreading out the noodles so they are mostly covered in liquid. Bring to a boil, cover, and lower the heat to a high simmer at medium-low heat.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring 3 times during the cooking process. Add in the mozzarella, stir to combine, cover and simmer for another 5 minutes. Check noodles for doneness, if they aren’t cooked through simmer for another 5 minutes. If they’re done, throw in the spinach, salt and pepper, stir to combine and cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Finish with grated parmesan cheese and serve!