This recipe uses Yondu’s organic and vegan umami vegetable seasoning sauce. You can use It as a broth, but also in pasta dishes, stews, as a vegan alternative to fish sauce and so much more. Click here to try it.
3-Minute Umami Veggie Soup (4 ways)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped vegetables
- 2 teaspoons Yondu umami seasoning sauce
Here are some of our suggestions:
- Variation 1: swiss chard, leek, mushrooms & fresh dill
- Variation 2: kale, white beans and red bell pepper, served with fresh toasted bread and vegan butter.
- Variation 3: sweet corn, tomato, zucchini, cilantro, chili flakes & ground pepper.
- Variation 4: green onions, radicchio, yellow tomatoes, chili flakes, an olive oil drizzle and ground pepper.
Text & Photography: Kim-Julie Hansen.