- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- ½ white onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- 10 asparagus spears
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- vegan parmesan
- 1 package of (gluten-free) vegan gnocchi
- Bring pot of water to a boil. Add salt.
- Throw gnocchi in and boil as per directions.
- Heat pan over medium high heat and two tbsp olive oil. Add chilli flakes.
- Add in onion and sauté for a few min, add in garlic. Toss shiitake into pan season with salt and pepper. I like to add a tbsp of pasta water to keep things moving. Mushrooms suck up a ton of liquid. Add in sugar snaps and asparagus and toss to combine.
- Once veggies JUST start to soften add in butter. We don’t want the veggies to over cook.
- Drain gnocchi, add straight in to the pan and toss. Add in spinach season again and add parm. This should take you less than 10 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls and ENJOY!
Find more of Teri-Ann’s recipes on @terianncarty.