These Moroccan-inspired roasted rainbow potatoes will make a colorful and delicious addition to any dinner table. They’re easy to make, too – just toss them with the right oil and spice mix, and voila!
- 2 small beets, washed, skin peeled and cubed
- 1 purple potato, washed, skin peeled and cubed
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes, washed and cubed
- 1 sweet potato, washed, skin peeled and cubed
- ½ cup olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp ground mace
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground clove
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C
- In a wide bowl, add ¼ cup olive oil, the ground spices, salt, pepper, garlic and mix well.
- Add all the cubed potatoes on to the tray and pour the spice-oil mix on the potatoes
- Toss well and sprinkle some lemon and the remaining ¼ cup oil.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle some fresh pepper, if you like, serve immediately.
Find more of Anusha’s recipes on @yummyyatra.
If you loved these Moroccan-inspired roasted rainbow potatoes…
And would like to explore more vegan Moroccan dishes, check out these recipes: