Ready in just 15 minutes!
- 2 servings vegan noodles of choice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil (optional)
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Sesame seeds and chilli flakes, to serve
- Cook the noodles according to packaging instructions.
- Meanwhile, stir together the garlic, tamari, rice vinegar, sesame oil if using, hot sauce, water and cornstarch.
- When the noodles are done, drain and rinse and transfer to a non-stick frying pan together with the sauce.
- Toss together until the noodles are coated and the sauce is thickened. Serve with sesame seeds, green onions and chilli flakes.
Find more of Maria’s recipes on @earthofmariaa.