This absolutely indulgent spiced chocolate tart is vegan, refined sugar and gluten-free, not to mention show-stopping beautiful and delicious.
- 50g pecans
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Pinch pink salt
- 50g oat flour, GF
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 120g dairy-free dark chocolate, chopped
- 170g coconut cream from a can
- ½ tsp pink salt
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp instant coffee (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 175C/350°F.
- Place all the ingredients except coconut oil in a food processor and blend until finely ground.
- Add the coconut oil and blend until sticky.
- Press the mixture into a 18x10x3 cm tart tin with removable bottom.
- Bake for 12 min.
Filling & Assembly
- Place all the ingredients in a small saucepan and cook on medium heat until the mixture is completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the filling over the base.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for a couple of hours.
Find more of Yukiko’s recipes on @foodie.yuki.
For more gluten-free baking tips & tricks, click here.