You don’t want to miss out on these vegan blueberry banana oatmeal muffins! They’re so quick and easy to make (you can make them in one bowl!), they’re naturally gluten-free, vegan, fat-free, nut-free, and refined sugar-free!
- 2 medium ripe bananas (around 1 cup)
- ½ cup soy yogurt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 unwaxed lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 ½ cups oatmeal, blended
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC/350ºF/160ºC fan and lightly grease your muffin tray.
- Start by mashing your bananas in a mixing bowl.
- Add in your yogurt, maple syrup, lemon juice, and lemon zest, and whisk to combine.
- Add in your blended oats and baking soda and fold until just combined.
- Gently fold in your blueberries.
- Evenly distribute your muffin batter into your muffin tray filling them to the top then add some oats or sugar to the top.
- Fill any empty holes in your tray halfway with water – this will allow for even baking.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Insert a skewer after 15 minutes, it should come out with a bit of batter on but not an excessive amount.
- Carefully remove from your muffin tray and place on a wire cooling rack to cool.
PIN/SAVE/SHARE THIS RECIPE
If you loved these vegan blueberry banana oatmeal muffins, you might also like…