This vegan breakfast cardamom banana muffins recipe is a sophisticated spin on a simple breakfast treat. Try them and see for yourself!
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 150 ml oat milk
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 50 ml melted coconut oil or other veg. oil
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup oat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour (can be substituted with buckwheat flour or GF all purpose flour for gluten-free version)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 80 g roughly chopped walnuts
- Agave syrup
- Vegan butter
- Flaky sea salt
- Mix wet ingredients in a blender until smooth and place in a bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients well and add to the wet ingredients while stirring. You should have a thick batter. Fold in the walnuts.
- Bake in a lined muffin pan at 350ºF / 175ºC for 17-20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and serve with toppings.
Find more of Seiran’s recipes at @legallyplantbased.