It’s hard to believe that these gorgeous vegan pineapple coconut açaí chia ice pops are made with only 4 ingredients (and very little effort!). If you have been craving a refreshing dessert lately, this recipe is for you!
- 2 cups Pineapple Coconut Water
- ¼ cup raw white chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Açaí Berry Powder
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- In a glass measuring cup, measure 2 cups of pineapple coconut water
- Stir in the chia seeds, Açaí Berry Powder and agave syrup until well combined
- Place your popsicle molds on a baking sheet, then pour the mixture evenly into your popsicle mold
- Allow the ice pops to “gel up” a bit by leaving the popsicle molds on your counter, stirring frequently to keep the chia seeds from all sinking to the bottom
- Place into the fridge until firm, preferably overnight, and enjoy!
Find more of Gina’s recipes on @healthylittlevittles.