These vegan papaya chia pudding jars, topped with chocolate nicecream and granola, make for a healthy, nutritious, and beautiful breakfast!
- 1 medium-sized papaya
- ⅓ cup vegan yoghurt of choice
- ½ cup Granola
- ½ cup white chia seeds
- 2 ⅓ cups coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
Chocolate nice cream
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk
- Make chia pudding by adding all ingredients to a bowl and whisking together. Set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cut the papaya in half, and remove the skin and seeds. Put half the papaya in a small blender and blitz until smooth, then dice the other half. Set aside.
- In a clean blender, add the nice cream ingredients and blitz into a smooth, thick consistency (you will need to use the tamper). Assemble your jars (or put everything in a bowl!) – create layers of papaya, chia pudding, granola and yogurt, then top with nice cream and papaya chunks. Enjoy immediately.
Find more of Jade’s recipes on @panaceas_pantry.