- 150g | 1.5 cup rolled oats (Gf if needed)
- 50g | 1/2 cup almond flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- 30g | 1.5 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 30g | 1.5 Tbsp vegan butter / coconut oil (melted)
- 240g | 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 180ml | 3/4 cup water
- 1.5 Tbsp sugar or sweetener of choice
- 3/4 tsp agar agar powder
- 240 ml | 1 cup plant milk, room temp (I used soy)
- 75g | 3 Tbsp coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar or sweetener of choice
- 12g | 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp agar agar powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 Tbsp organic lemon zest
- 60 ml | 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F degrees.
- In a food processor, finely ground the oats into a flour.
- Add the almond flour, salt and sugar and pulse to combine.
- Add the melted butter/oil and blend to combine.
- Press the mixture firmly into the tart tin.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool down completely.
- In a small saucepan add raspberries, water, lemon juice and sugar. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes over medium-low heat until the berries are dissolved.
- Remove from heat and pass the mixture through a sieve to remove any seed. You should end up with about 320g of raspberry syrup.
- Let cool down to room temperature.
- Add 1 tsp of agar agar powder, bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for another 5 minutes over low-medium heat.
- Set aside for a couple of minutes, then spread over the crust and let set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Combine the milk, sweetener, and lemon zest in a large pot.
- Sift in corn starch and agar powder.
- Set over high heat and bring to a boil. Once boiling, boil 5 minutes and then remove from the heat and whisk in the lemon juice, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Carefully pour the lemon cream over the raspberry jelly.
- Cover and chill 3 hours or until set.
*Before serving, remove the tart from the pan and top with fresh berries.
Find more of Yukiko’s recipes on foodie.yuki.