- 2 servings of noodles or pasta of choice
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 Tbsp tamari
- 3 tsp rice vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 2–3 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp cornflour
- Cook the noodles according to packaging instructions.
- Meanwhile, add the onion, garlic and ginger to a non-stick frying pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Prepare the sauce by stirring together the tamari, rice vinegar, lime juice, miso paste, water and cornflour.
- When the noodles are cooked, drain and rinse them, and transfer to the frying pan together with the sauce.
- Stir over a medium heat for around 3 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
Find more of Maria’s recipes on Earth of Maria.