- 3 cups dry rigatoni
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp paprika
- ½ can chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup oat milk
- ½ cup sweet corn
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the rigatoni according to instructions on the packaging.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, until they soften.
- Then, add the tomato paste and paprika, stirring for 2 minutes more.
- Next add the chopped tomatoes, oat milk, and sweetcorn. Simmer over low-medium heat for 7-8 minutes, stirring frequently, and add more plant-based milk if the sauce gets too dry.
- Add the pasta together with ¼ cup pasta water and stir into the sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.
Find more of Maria’s recipes on @earthofmariaa.