A perfect side dish or warm salad to enjoy by yourself or with a friend. Get all the umami flavor you need from Yondu’s vegetable seasoning.
- 1 small or 1/2 large butternut squash, peeled and diced or cubed, seeds removed
- 1 garlic clove minced or sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Yondu umami vegetable seasoning sauce (click here to order it on amazon.com)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 pinch chili peppers
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1 bunch of kale, chopped
- 2 large collard green leaves, chopped
- Add the garlic and butternut to a pan with the olive oil and sauté over medium heat for 10 minutes, then add the pumpkin seeds, raisins, 1 tsp Yondu and other seasonings, lower heat to low-medium and cook for another 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the other teaspoon of Yondu and the 1/4 cup water to a pan or pot with the chopped greens and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Mix everything in a bowl and enjoy!