- ½ head of broccoli florets.
- 5 cremini mushrooms, sliced.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- pepper to taste.
- 2 T of olive oil or avocado oil.
- 1 tsp of roasted garlic paste.
- ½ tsp of onion powder
- 1 T of maple syrup
- 1 T of soy sauce
- ½ tsp of white miso paste.
- 2 T of soy sauce.
- ½ tsp of onion powder.
- 1 T of garlic paste.
- 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- 2 T of sambal oelek.
- 1 tsp of coconut sugar.
- 1.5 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Lightly panfry broccoli and mushrooms.
- In a medium bowl, mix salt, pepper, oil, garlic paste and onion powder, and then toss your vegetables inside. Toss to coat.
- Using the same pan, place 1 T of maple syrup and 1 T of soy sauce and sauté your tempeh until the sauce becomes thick and glossy. Remove. I buy pre cut slices of tempeh.
- Make Udon noodles as per packaging.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl. When noodles are done, place them in a deep pan. Pour the sauce over the noodles and gently mix until evenly coated and warm. Fold in the vegetables. Scoop some into a bowl and arrange your tempeh. Add extra broccoli to the side. Sprinkle with cilantro leaves and green onions and sesame seeds.
Find more of Sarah’s recipes on @sculptedkitchen.