- 3 cups of almond meal.
- 4 T of maple syrup.
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- a full can of coconut milk, incl the water.
- 15 ounces of dark dairy free chocolate, chopped up roughly.
- a dash of vanilla powder.
- 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- (place chocolate in a medium bowl.)
- preheat oven 350F & grease circular tart pan.
- press crust mixture into tray.
- poke holes lightly w/ a fork.
- place pie weights along the center to keep it from rising.
- bake for 11mins.
- remove from oven carefully & remove kidney beans. Bake for another 10 mins.
- cool on a wire rack.
- put coconut mylk in a saucepan & boil. Turn off heat & pour the milk over the chocolate. Wait 5 minutes. Stir until creamy. Pour into cooled tart & fridge.