- 500g of precooked fries (any grocery store bag of fries will do)
- ⅓ (each) of 3 different colored bell peppers, diced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 2 Tb cilantro, chopped
- ½ Tsp salt
- ½ Tb chili flakes
- Deep fry fries in medium-hot oil until crispy then set aside
- Sauté onions, garlic & peppers until translucent
- Mix in chili flakes until they have a slight change in color(slightly darker)
- Toss in French fries & Salt.
- Top with Cilantro!
- Ready to serve!
Find more of Lloyd’s recipes on @plantcrazii.
This Spicy South African Fries recipe is a great way to make store-bought fries stand out. But if you’re looking for more ways to spice things up, check out our fries archives.