Watch the video below for step by step instructions and notes!
- 1 block (450g) of firm or extra firm Tofu
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 2 Tb agave syrup or maple syrup
- 2 Tb oil
- Cut tofu in bite size triangle pieces.
- Coat tofu with corn starch.
- Fry tofu in hot oil until all sides of your tofu is lightly crispy and set your pieces aside
For the sauce:
- Heat 2 Tb of oil in a pan.
- Add in agave syrup and bbq sauce and stir until your sauce is reduced to a sticky consistency, you should see bubbles all throughout your sauce.
- Mix in your crispy tofu pieces until they are all coated.
View this post on Instagram